You are here
It was in the year 1931 when All State Car Insurance was founded. It has managed to serve a lot of customers since then. It has started to become one of the most trusted insurance policies available. This car insurance now has 15 million members. They have different insurance policies that will appeal to the various members of the community.
One thing that sets them apart from other car insurance companies is the fact they can provide personalized services to those who are in need. They are proud to have a team of experts who are knowledgeable about the services that can be received. They are the preferred car insurance of people who would like to get ample coverage for affordable prices.
Car Insurance in This Company
All State offers different types of insurance policies that people can avail. These policies may include the following:
- Comprehensive Coverage - This can be effective for people who are scared that their vehicle will get stolen.
- Medical Payments Coverage - This will cover accidents that involve your vehicle.
- Reimbursement Coverage for car rental
- Roadside Coverage
- Personal Umbrella Policy - This is the coverage that is available for all liabilities.
- Property Protection Coverage - This is the coverage available for damage done to the property of others.
- Personal Injury Protection - This is the insurance that you need when you get injured because of your accident.
- Underinsured and uninsured coverage
- Liability Coverage - This is the coverage you can use when you are at fault and the accident has caused property damage, death and injuries.
- Collision Coverage - This covers the expenses that are all related to the damage acquired by the car because of the accident.
There are also other insurance policies available:
- Auto insurance available for young drivers
- Allstate riders can get ridesharing coverage.
Take note that all states have various state coverage. The amount that needs to be paid is all different. There are various state policies available. You can talk with All State experts so that you will be familiar with the state policies and how much you will get.