You are here
There are people who will assume that Auto-Owners car insurance only focuses on providing insurance needed for your vehicle but actually, this car insurance will also offer other types of insurance for your home.
Auto-Owners auto insurance may not be as well-known as the other car insurance companies but this should not be disregarded. This company started out in Michigan back in 1916. The insurance company now serves 26 states and it has millions of customers. It is already expected that this company is doing well in terms of auto insurance.
Car Insurance in This Company
You are aware that the auto insurance industry is very big. This is already expected especially since there are a lot of car insurance companies that are hoping to prove that they are the best. It is best that you get to know more about Auto-Owners car insurance to be familiar with what it can provide.
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Liability - This aims to provide coverage for motorists hit by the vehicle that does not have medical insurance.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage - This can cover the amount needed in order to repair the damage to the motorist’s property.
- Property Damage Liability - This can cover the damage created by the vehicle to another person’s property.
- Medical Payments - This will cover the amount needed to pay for the medical needs of the affected party.
- Personal Injury Protection - This will cover the amount needed for the customer to recover after getting into a collision or an accident.
- Rental Car - This will cover the amount needed to pay for rental car services of the customer while the car is being repaired.
Take note that this car insurance company also offers road service when you encounter some automotive issues while on the road. From lock-out services to dead batteries, you will be given the services that you need.
Minimum Coverage Options
It is best that you contact a local agent that offers this car insurance to learn more about this particular car insurance and what it can provide. There are some coverage options that will differ from state to state too. It is best that you learn more about it to be sure.