You are here
GEICO Insurance Reviews
Getting to Know GEICO Insurance
This is one of the most well-known insurance companies right now. They have a reputation of providing premium policies in a much cheaper price compared to the competition. GEICO is the acronym for Government Employees Insurance Companies. This was first created in order to provide the type of insurance that government employees need to have. This has now been opened to a lot of people in the United States of America.
Car Insurance this Company Offers
All of the people who would avail of the insurance policies that this company offers are recommended to download the application so that they can get to know more about the policies they have acquired. There are also some details on how they can avail their insurance.
Auto insurance offered by Geico normally covers the following:
- Collision coverage
- Motorist insurance coverage
- Medical payment
- Gap insurance for leased vehicles
- Personal injury protection coverage
- Liability coverage
- Body injuries with arranged liability coverage
There are also some premium discounts that are available for the members of this insurance.
- Student Discount for teens
- Defensive drivers discount for those who need to get a driving course.
- Vehicle equipment discount. This is meant to upgrade vehicles with good quality goods.
- Military discount for the military officials in the US.
- Federal Employee discounts for both retired and active federal employees
Minimum Coverage Options
The car insurance coverage that Geico offers may change from one state to another. For example, those who are insured in California can get up to $15000 per person. The amount for property insurance is lower at $5000. The state laws will be different in another state. You can research more about it before you get the insurance policy that will work best for you.
It is best that you get to know your state laws and policies to be sure that you will get your money’s worth with the coverage that you are planning to get.